Potential FED on the classifieds.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerSoonerOUalways

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody dumb enough to ignore or refuse to learn the law, DESERVES a painful lesson.
What about cops who intentionally ignore laws to step all over your rights to meet quotas? It has to be an equal playing field. If the enforcers aren't held to the standard of following the same rules that we are, then what is the point? I am not anti cop. I am anti hypocrisy and you don't get a pass because you have a badge.

You're telling me you know every single law on the books for every single thing you do in your life and you follow all of it by the letter exactly? You have never done a rolling stop at a stop sign? If you are buying CRATES of full auto ARs or have your FFL/C&R license, yeah you should know the laws and be on the up and up but does some 19 year old kid who just saved enough to buy a used poverty pony AR from a private sale need to go-to jail and have his life ruined because he didn't know all of the little nuisances that you and I might know about what makes up an SBR vs a pistol with what sort of brace/stock etc or what constitutes a "legal" interstate sale of a firearm privately? Of course they SHOULD know, but I don't think its that big of a deal when I stand by the saying that ALL gun laws are infringements. Unless you have committed a crime with a firearm previously, I even think "felons" should get their gun rights back after serving their time. And I put felons in quotations because once they get you in the criminal justice system most of the time even for trivial things you are branded a hardened criminal and your WHOLE life is ruined even if you didn't murder/rob/rape/hurt anyone else, I.E. Stealing something of large value from Walmart like a TV. Yes you deserve to get in trouble, maybe do some time and be on probation for awhile on top of making restitution payments but you shouldnt have the rest of your life ruined from it.

Sorry for the rant. Too much coffee this morning;).

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well guys looks like he’s back under another screen name. Same phone number in Michigan and lists California as location. @okierider is there anyway to stop this guy? I know on another forum I visit once your banned and if you reregister under a different name it’s a big deal.
1665762079723.png

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well guys looks like he’s back under another screen name. Same phone number in Michigan and lists California as location. @okierider is there anyway to stop this guy? I know on another forum I visit once your banned and if you reregister under a different name it’s a big deal.
View attachment 310140
Gone.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, it really is a durn pity the shape we've gotten into. I will likely be posting some items for sale in the near future, but I have been really hesitant to do it. It seems sad, but as @Glock 'em down says, I think you need to confine your transactions to well established OSA members nowadays. I'm sure we have some totally honest, well-meaning new members out there, and I hope they are not insulted when someone declines to do business with them. I have only been burned once on a deal through this site, and it was many moons ago. Thankfully, my trust only cost me $70, but still.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps if they haven’t earned privileges to post in the classified section Maby they shouldn’t have PM access either. Keep the noobs out in the light for everyone to keep an eye on em.

With the exception of being able to PM mods and admins?

You go for that? I'd go for that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about cops who intentionally ignore laws to step all over your rights to meet quotas? It has to be an equal playing field. If the enforcers aren't held to the standard of following the same rules that we are, then what is the point? I am not anti cop. I am anti hypocrisy and you don't get a pass because you have a badge.
If someone brought that up I always told them, "Yeah, three more speeders and I get a toaster."

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a scammer more than a fed.

If it is a fed, I doubt he’s actually got a mini to sell. So really, when you boil it all down to gravy there isn’t a huge difference. Am I right? Right? Right? :cool:

I’m so sad that I no longer trust federal law enforcement to equally enforce the law without prejudice or bias. This country needs more Grady Judd’s, at all levels of law enforcement. I’d like to see Sheriff Judd be put in charge of the DOJ. Clean that cesspool up. He would turn it into a wading pool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom