Powerball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won. They're going to break to you guys later.
Spend it. Stimulate the economy.
Build a new house, with a safe room for guns. And buy a few guns. And boolits.
Subscribe to Rush Limbaugh.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would attempt to keep it quiet for as long as possible. I have other plans but if i say them on here you guys would know if i won.

PAINT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Propose to my girlfriend with a very nice ring. Give a good amount of money to my family. Have a bigger building built for the company i work for with better equipment that will increase production, and add a few more stores. Buy a good amount of land (250+ acres) up around Arcadia. Build a 4,000 square foot two story house in the middle of the property over looking a 3 acre stocked pond stocked. Have a hidden room built with walls similar to a nice gun safe, and store my firearms and other expensive items in there. Build a big shop behind the house to the left that will hold my Ranger Z522 Comanche, Polaris RZR XP900, KTM 450 SX-F, white Lamborghini Adventador LP 700-4 with an underground racing kit, GT500 Eleanor, and that will do for now. It's nice to dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom