Powerball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It is an idiot tax. I will be paying my share. Somebody has to win and you can't win if you don't play.
It is a Gov. tax on idiots. A Gov. operated system to get idiots to buy a ticket for something they will never win.
You statistically have a better chance of being struck by lightning 6 times and living. I know no one whos been struck by lightning.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retire at the ripe age of 28. Probably open up a custom PC store to keep occupied. If I was the sole winner, I'd want some land, lake house at Grand w/ boat and toys, 5 car garage, travel, etc etc.

Of course, I'd only live off of the interest so I'd be set making a few mil a year.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Tithe.
2. Buy my wife and I new vehicles.
3. Pay of my house. (current one is fine. No need for a new one)
4. Maybe buy a track of acreage large enough for hunting not too far outside the metro.
5. Continue life as usual and try to raise God fearing hard workers that contribute to society instead of entitled rich snobs.

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd put 80% of it in investments and 20% to spend right then and there. Start a business, make a living off of interest off the investments, and travel the world.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Find a full mile section of land with nothing but woods on it and build a two story log cabin right in the middle of it.
Build a large underground shelter to prepare for the zombie attacks.
Have a 100 yard rifle range and 25 yard pistol ranges built.
Buy some smaller lots of land and build houses for all of 4 of my kids.
Set up college funds and trust funds for the grandkids.

Thats all that comes to mind at the moment. I'm sure I can think of some more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom