Powerball at 1.5 billion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Oklahoma, a trust can accept the prize. You also have quite a bit of time to claim the prize, so it would be of benefit to lock the ticket in the gun safe without filling it out and reach out to some lawyer and financial planners before contacting the Lottery Commission. The lawyer, acting on behalf of the trust could then claim the prize without being able to divulge any of your information.

That is why I said my wife and I have agreed we would continue on with our current career path for at least 5 more years. We both really enjoy what we do and could possibly be even more effective if the frustration of budgeting for bills and car repairs and whatnot didnt add frustration.
Sweet, I guess I'll go ahead and get some of that cash then.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanna be a Quadrillionaire?
Head over to Zimbabwe.
https://www.americanbullion.com/zimbabwean-quadrillionaires-trade-their-currency-for-u-s-dollars/
1667839306294.png

Or....just wait 'til the FED gets done workin' their Babylonian Debt Slave Munny Majik.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, different story. The story I was thinking of involved no cheating, just buying all the possible combinations.

As the story went, certain teams were to buy certain numbers so they could find the winning tickets easier after the drawing. Seems like some of them got shut out and not all the possible combinations got bought, but they bought enough that it was profitable anyway. I don’t remember all the details, just bits & pieces. Might have been in Europe. Don’t remember.
I hadn’t heard that story. Interesting though.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, different story. The story I was thinking of involved no cheating, just buying all the possible combinations.

As the story went, certain teams were to buy certain numbers so they could find the winning tickets easier after the drawing. Seems like some of them got shut out and not all the possible combinations got bought, but they bought enough that it was profitable anyway. I don’t remember all the details, just bits & pieces. Might have been in Europe. Don’t remember.

I remember the story as well. Involved a group of people buying every possible combination of numbers. Had to find a few places that would allow "block purchases" of numbers. Can't remember much more of the story, but I remember reading it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom