Practical Jokes at Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are some of the funny jokes played on your co-workers?

I worked at a place that had a forklift that smoked like crazy. We would catch someone taking a dump and open the restroom door, back the forklift into the door opening and give it some throttle. Smoke would quickly fill the restroom. The forklift blocked the one and only escape route! It was just plain mean and funny. We had a couple of guys to fall out on the floor with their pants still sagging when the crawled out. When they got their snit together, they were mad! They were past mad! If you ever had to take a dump, you would get the keys to that forklift first!

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. People will dang near poop there pants.

FWVEEBSHDYZJ9GI.LARGE[1].jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

View attachment 28609

I like!:naughty:

We used to take those huge zip ties that are about three feet long and a half inch wide and put them on the drive shaft of someones truck.

It made it sound like all hell was breaking loose, but did no harm to the truck.

We would really piss off contractors that we caught parking inside the gate so they wouldn't have to walk so far, by doing this.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 28609

I would hurt myself getting out of the chair in a hurry

In the Army one of the jokes we played on new guys was wit till they go the crapper hide their gas mask and hit the chemical alarm and watch as they have a look of shear panic when they come out and see everyone masking up and they can't find theirs

At the PD we found out that our car keys would fit several cars or they left the doors unlocked turn the radio on full blast, wipers on, siren, ect.. My favorite was tape over the hand button on the mic would pick up everything the person said. Good times now I'm in corporate America sales and no jokes to be had?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They put a stop to the antisieze pranks a long time ago. people still get one of the 24" heavy duty zip ties around the driveline everyonce in a while.

Best antisieze prank ever. Some guys that had a machine shop on a busy side road would coat the handle on a gas can or ice chest or something along that lines and put it out beside the street at lunch time. Watch and wait. Someone would always pick it up and half the time they would throw it back out the window about 50 yards down the road. Rinse and repeat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom