prarie dog hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

220swift

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i still have pdog places to hunt . shot several last week with my 17hmr like the 204 better with the wind out here . the pups are out and they are stupid can usualy take 4 off one mound

JimmyC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know where a bunch of them are within an hour of OKC but I ain't tellin where. You got to do the leg work and find your own prairie dogs. It is too hard to get good places to hunt and then give them away to someone.

You know that's just not cool. If you have a spot and don't want to give it up just don't mention that you have a spot... But to tell someone that yeah I know of a spot but I aint tellin' and do your own leg work is just a little rude. IMO. Maybe I'm just being sensitve... haven't killed anything in a few days...

Any way if you don't mind paying a little cash ($100) there's an outfit called "No Mercy Hunting" http://www.nomercyhunting.com/ that does some prarie dog hunts and they are located a few miles west of Chickasha. About an hour southwest of OKC.

As was said before $100 might sound a little steep but think of all the money you can save by not having to drive around forever looking for land and how many times a year are you really going to go?

I'm in no way affiliated with the outfit. I was just like you looking for some spots to hunt and came across the website. Just trying to save you a little leg work.;)

If you use them let us know how they work out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know that's just not cool. If you have a spot and don't want to give it up just don't mention that you have a spot... But to tell someone that yeah I know of a spot but I aint tellin' and do your own leg work is just a little rude. IMO. Maybe I'm just being sensitve... haven't killed anything in a few days...

I know of a dog town 45 minutes from Ponca City.
Can't a guy just have a little fun??:D:hyper:

We try to keep things pretty civil in the hunting and fishing forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom