Prayers and help for Pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Linda: Cell Phone 580-471-9897 then UPDATE: “Randy stood up 2 times this morning. Zaps his energy. The ICU has essentially done all they can. We are considering two facilities. One here and one in Altus Both had Advantages.

Randy is being moved to Just west of here at :
Select specialty Hospital
3524 NW 56th St.
Oklahoma City, Ok 73112

As early as October 31st.”

Ron

I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've dealt with Select Specialty several times. Not that particular location, but the one I toured in Tulsa, they had a very good setup and did great work. That's a good place.

Godspeed and good health, Randy!

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: I went to OKC to deliver an electric wheel chair that is my mother’s but she cannot use it anymore to Randy yesterday but the doctor said no. Oh well we had a nice visit and I got to spend some money at H&H Shooting. It was a nice road trip for Ruth and I.

Update from Linda: “So far a good morning. Seen a P.A. no Doc yet. Working on lowering the pressure on the c-pap vent. P.T. Was here with O.T. Randy got some great time with them. They were happy with his muscle tone. Gave him suggestions for moving about. Not walking yet but soon.”
Randy is now at:

Select specialty Hospital
3524 NW 56th St.
Oklahoma City, Ok 73112

Ron

I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Linda wrote, “Update: Randy is down on pressure support again. About ready for flow-by test. Just oxygen going into the trach and lungs. I will return to Altus on Saturday for a few days.”

I replied: Is that good news? Sorry but my understanding of the medical stuff is not great.
Ron

Linda replied:” It is good. Very soon will do a flow-by. Just oxygen. No pressure support.”

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Linda wrote, “Update: Randy is down on pressure support again. About ready for flow-by test. Just oxygen going into the trach and lungs. I will return to Altus on Saturday for a few days.”

I replied: Is that good news? Sorry but my understanding of the medical stuff is not great.
Ron

Linda replied:” It is good. Very soon will do a flow-by. Just oxygen. No pressure support.”

:woot: Glad to hear it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom