Prayers and Patrons Needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a buddy I volunteer with at church who opened a restaurant with his wife this past summer. It started off really good, but recently business has slacked off so severely that he's lost his vehicle and may soon lose his home.

Please keep Jeremy in your thoughts and prayers. He's an Iraqi War vet and he and his family have sunk every single dime into this cafe.

If you're in the Tulsa area, please stop by Faye's Casual Cafe at 4417 S. Mingo Rd. and have a meal. It's located on the north side of the Used Book Store on the east side of Mingo, (918) 270-2177. Jeremy's wife Carla is the head cook and she makes FANTASTIC meals - the kind your momma used to make! I'm not joking. Great food.

I know there are a bunch of OSA guys and gals in the Tulsa area that will help this family out and get them back on track.

Thanks so much!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent.

Location, location, location. That seems like a rough area to put in a restaurant and make it work I would imagine.

I texted my wife and told her to pass the word around about the place at her office and their shop- the office is located at 47th and Memorial and the shop is at 44th and Memorial. That area would be close to them to grab a bite in an hour. I'll try to stop in myself. Me and my kid like to go to the book store and then up to Guitar Center on Saturdays here and there.

Good luck to your bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom