Prayers for my son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Lord Jesus we ask you to look upon this young boy and have mercy on him. We ask that you touch him with your Healing hand and comfort His family. May today be the day that all those involved will look back on as the day when God intervened in the affairs of man and brought a healing from the throne room of Almight God. Amen.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Havent been online in a few days to post this earlier but my 2 year old son needs prayer. Last Friday night we took my son to he ER for what we thought was a real bad stomach bug, what they found was a grapefruit sized tumor in is abdomen. We just got the test back from the biopsy and it is not cancer THANK GOD! But it is massed allround blood vessles including his aorta, several large nerves and some of his organs. The surgon is going to have to do a 8-12 hour surgury to remove it and we were told it is a very very dangerous surgury. If you can please pray for him and the surgon and his team. Sorry for the spelling and grammer, just alittle shakey at the moment. Thank you all
and God Bless.

Good gosh man I am sorry to hear this. Prayers for your son for sure.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure your boy is in good hands, doctors are good at what they do. Not to sound insensitive, but with the recent events still on everyone's mind I would imagine anything related to the life of a precious child will be handled with the utmost sensitivity and concern.

You, your family, and especially your son have my sincerest wishes. He'll be back to throwing things at the tv screen, pulling the cats tail, and every other two-year old shenanigans in no time. Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Top Bottom