Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the immigrants in Italy didn't get the nonexistent vaccine for coronavirus?

Or maybe it has something to do with all the physical contact in their greetings like kissing?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the immigrants in Italy didn't get the nonexistent vaccine for coronavirus?

Or maybe it has something to do with all the physical contact in their greetings like kissing?

Or they already has health issues and the Wu Flu hit them harder and spread easier. Kind of like some of the health issues the US had wiped out, but are making a comeback with so many illegals coming in. TB being just one of them.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG
Where's the tinfoil?!
Wally world is now out of F ing tinfoil!!
Dad is 82. He called me earlier and said, “What the hell is goin on? This crap already get this crazy? I just got back from Walmart and there wasn’t no TV dinners no bread no lunch meat of any kind and no damn coffee!” I said, Dad I been telling you people was getting nervous.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
130BAA95-BEFA-43C2-BBD2-75A7A917646F.jpeg
I went to town today taking precautions didn’t have any problem finding breakfast or beverages for later

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know its an odd situation when the Chick-Fil-A only had 4 vehicles in the drive-thru when it normally has a double laned line wrapped around the building...………. It was eerily eerie this morning.

:uhwhat:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know its an odd situation when the Chick-Fil-A only had 4 vehicles in the drive-thru when it normally has a double laned line wrapped around the building...………. It was eerily eerie this morning.

:uhwhat:
Kind of reminds me of the ice storm in the 80's. No power for 11 days. It was eerily silent in town. People at home taking care of kids. I did go to town today and was surprised to see TP on the shelf at a small local market. limit two. Bought one pack, left the rest for others.
I'll start using this pack to send to MIL in the assisted living facility in BA one roll every three days so the thieving bastages won't steal the entire pack like they did the one we left with her.:censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom