price gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so. 2.99 a gl last night. 3.17 same store this morning and now over lunch it was 3.09....so much for selling gas at what you bought it at. Did they buy 3 truckloads in 12 hours????

edit: changed prices...had them at 2.17 and 2.09...i wish

Last edited:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so. 2.99 a gl last night. 3.17 same store this morning and now over lunch it was 3.09....so much for selling gas at what you bought it at. Did they buy 3 truckloads in 12 hours????

edit: changed prices...had them at 2.17 and 2.09...i wish
The same in Bethany today.

Boomer7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My prices are not going up. They are going to stay the same if not go down so I can get in some new inventory, finance my ROTH and buy a bobbed deuce and a half.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how much Spikes lowers are today?

they were already over priced. lowers are pretty much higher than they have ever been before. I think it is more supply and demand. even post election last time, they never went back to cheap, and why.....because someone will pay for them at the higher price. Sad, but just like our OSA classifieds with the retail and higher priced items....there is always someone willing to pay it.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Approaching 80,000 rounds of x39 Golden Tiger in under 9 hours. God only knows how much of other brands, and every other caliber they've sold today. SGAmmo is going to be filling orders for days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom