price gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked on spikes tacticals FB page if they were going to hike prices like they did four years ago. They said this: Spike's Tactical No we have much better relationships with our vendors.

I asked the same thing of cheaper than dirt and they didnt say jack.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The firearms community does this crap to itself.

The constant fear-mongering and ignorance about the political process virtually guarantees this kind of thing will happen. "We" deserve it.

The firearms community is frequently a funny little bubble in which participants are furiously chasing their tails around while the rest of the world just keeps on rolling.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the same thing. Apparently the only place they post the cut off time is on Facebook.

I did the same also. I missed it by an hour. I called 1:00 PM yesterday. I usally order the monday before the show. I got sidetracked and thought oh well I will get to it. I got to it and it was too late alright. I thought about posting on here to see if anybody wanted any thing, but I was so frustrated with myself I just went ahead placed the order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom