Primary Arms - UPDATED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have been ordering from them for years and never a problem. Well, until two weeks ago; I ordered a couple parts and paid extra to have them sent FedEx. Now 10 days laters, the package is lost. I reached out to PA and the very helpful customer service representative sent me a no charge rush replacement order via UPS and filed the claim with FedEx for me.
I appreciate the promptness and them making sure I was taken care of.
Primary Arms for the win!

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have been ordering from them for years and never a problem. Well, until two weeks ago; I ordered a couple parts and paid extra to have them sent FedEx. Now 10 days laters, the package is lost. I reached out to PA and the very helpful customer service representative sent me a no charge rush replacement order via UPS and filed the claim with FedEx for me.
I appreciate the promptness and them making sure I was taken care of.
Primary Arms for the win!
I have been ordering from them for years also. Excellent customer service and being in Texas it’s always been fast shipping maybe two days three tops. I really like their optics. I brag on them whenever I get a chance. Very underrated.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fedex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USPS

From my experiences anyways.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom