Primary Arms - UPDATED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fedex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USPS

From my experiences anyways.....
Yeah, I have to disagree. Fedex has screwed me more times than a prostitute gets porked on free freaky Friday's. My favorite recent example was having some stuff shipping to Portland that we required for a work project. It was scheduled a week before I got there. They lost it. A week of phone calls, and they found it in a distribution facility there in town, so I got to site. Two weeks later it still hadn't arrived, and they would not let us come get it. 3 months later after it never was delivered, they sent it back to the supplier. (We had long since moved on and had to acquire parts by alternate sources).

USPS has nearly always gotten my stuff to me on time, and more importantly, delivered to my customers on time. I use them nearly exclusively for my ebay sales, so being on time matters greatly for my feedback rating. The only time I remember they were delayed was after DeJoy was installed to purposefully screw the USPS. Meanwhile Fedex was telling me that weather was too bad to delivery my packages in PA, while they were delivering packages to my customers next door neighbor.

UPS I haven't had a strong positive or negative experience. They've been about average. I use them mostly for larger packages due to rates compared to USPS and they've generally done well with some shortcomings.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't buy a lot of stuff online anyway but I don't think I have ever bought anything fron PA.

I was just about ready to buy a red dot from them once but I ended up getting a used one from a member here instead.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the PAC2.5x sight (prism site, 2.5 magnification with ACSS reticle). They had them for 120 shipped on black friday a few years back and they haven't been that cheap since then. I want to order like 3 more but the frugal side of me knows I shouldn't pay that much LOL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to disagree. Fedex has screwed me more times than a prostitute gets porked on free freaky Friday's. My favorite recent example was having some stuff shipping to Portland that we required for a work project. It was scheduled a week before I got there. They lost it. A week of phone calls, and they found it in a distribution facility there in town, so I got to site. Two weeks later it still hadn't arrived, and they would not let us come get it. 3 months later after it never was delivered, they sent it back to the supplier. (We had long since moved on and had to acquire parts by alternate sources).

USPS has nearly always gotten my stuff to me on time, and more importantly, delivered to my customers on time. I use them nearly exclusively for my ebay sales, so being on time matters greatly for my feedback rating. The only time I remember they were delayed was after DeJoy was installed to purposefully screw the USPS. Meanwhile Fedex was telling me that weather was too bad to delivery my packages in PA, while they were delivering packages to my customers next door neighbor.

UPS I haven't had a strong positive or negative experience. They've been about average. I use them mostly for larger packages due to rates compared to USPS and they've generally done well with some shortcomings.

Fedex obviously hates you.

Call BS on the USPS, we haven't been able to depend on them for about a year lol.... for document delivery anyways. God knows their issues have been all over the news for quite some time.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PA are good people, picked up a couple of their GLx Prism scopes, for some reason I don't catch as much of a starburst off of them. Great Reticle too.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never really had any problems out of Primary Arms, but Fedex sucks. I'm sitting here waiting for an "overnight" delivery package that was sent 2 days ago.

IMG_6384.jpg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fedex obviously hates you.

Call BS on the USPS, we haven't been able to depend on them for about a year lol.... for document delivery anyways. God knows their issues have been all over the news for quite some time.
YMMV --- I've not had issues. I do know I hear about more issues since DJT put DeJoy (the guy with an estimated 30-40million in UPS/FedEx stock) in charge of the USPS.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YMMV --- I've not had issues. I do know I hear about more issues since DJT put DeJoy (the guy with an estimated 30-40million in UPS/FedEx stock) in charge of the USPS.

USPS is still a last mile delivery contractor for both entities I believe. But here ya go.... https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/does-the-postmaster-general-have Don't see any Fedex and very little UPS stock?

USPS's issues have been front and center long before he took over, however, it was obvious that COVID made things that much worse. They had not staffing so it became significantly unreliable starting late last year.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My luck with fedex, Amazon, ups, and usps seems driver dependent most of the time. Just can’t get them to read an address then deliver to the correct one. I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of neighbors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom