Primary Arms - UPDATED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had a fedex package(AR kit from palmetto) show delivered but I never saw it. I’m thinking some low life porch pirate got of with a nice item. Then I go back and look at tracking. It had been delivered to USPS. I finally got it three days later. The PO is only a couple miles from my house. I’m not disappointed, just wondering why it took so long for them to get it to me.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reticles, PA has the newest development in reticles and we love them.. Picked up a scope and while I had the grand daughter looking thru it with my explanation of it's ranging features the pup made off with the bikini covers.. When I got them back they were in pieces, I called PA told them exactly what happened and the Marine on the other end told me his doggy story.. We both laughed and the following week I had a new bikini free of charge.. When I shop I make it a point to go to PA 1st..

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on my package. It wound up in Sperry friggin Oklahoma. That's an hour and a half away and they want me to come pick it up? They said that they couldn't find our addy, but they've had no problem finding it before. Fedex sux monkey chunks. They had my phone # and never even called.

hamiltoe

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Reticles, PA has the newest development in reticles and we love them.. Picked up a scope and while I had the grand daughter looking thru it with my explanation of it's ranging features the pup made off with the bikini covers.. When I got them back they were in pieces, I called PA told them exactly what happened and the Marine on the other end told me his doggy story.. We both laughed and the following week I had a new bikini free of charge.. When I shop I make it a point to go to PA 1st..

I've had a similar good experience. I accidently left the turret caps for my ACSS scope at the range and when I went back to find them, they were gone. I emailed PA to see how I could order/buy replacements. They sent me new ones for free. Their customer service rocks!

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love Primary Arms, they ship faster than anyone! Brownells is close. Their scopes are nice too. I haven’t used a lot of .22lr specific optics but I can’t imagine one more fun than their 6x with the .22 ACSS reticle. It’s around $120 when they’re in stock. Amazing.
Maybe I’m lucky, can’t recall any troubles with fedex ever.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My experience with FedEx is really disappointing. Most recently I ordered 8lbs of CFE223, which shipped out last week. Natchez shipped the powder quickly.

It went from Tennessee to Alabama, then to their distribution center in Texas. Tracking shows that it left their distribution center twice, and was returned a few hours later each time. It finally made it to Oklahoma yesterday early AM. Tracking originally showed delivery on Thursday, then on Friday. Yesterday afternoon the package showed to be in OKC, and delivery was expected today.

This is a hazmat shipment so I have to sign for it. As of 7:30 this morning it showed to be out for delivery. I just got a text 20 minutes ago saying that delivery has now been rescheduled for Tuesday. WTF!!! I had to cancel plans for this morning because I thought I needed to be home to sign for the package.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My experience with FedEx is really disappointing. Most recently I ordered 8lbs of CFE223, which shipped out last week. Natchez shipped the powder quickly.

It went from Tennessee to Alabama, then to their distribution center in Texas. Tracking shows that it left their distribution center twice, and was returned a few hours later each time. It finally made it to Oklahoma yesterday early AM. Tracking originally showed delivery on Thursday, then on Friday. Yesterday afternoon the package showed to be in OKC, and delivery was expected today.

This is a hazmat shipment so I have to sign for it. As of 7:30 this morning it showed to be out for delivery. I just got a text 20 minutes ago saying that delivery has now been rescheduled for Tuesday. WTF!!! I had to cancel plans for this morning because I thought I needed to be home to sign for the package.
Yeah I will not be using Fedex again anytime soon. It was a couple dollars more and I “thought” I would get the package faster….

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I will not be using Fedex again anytime soon. It was a couple dollars more and I “thought” I would get the package faster….
I avoid them whenever I can, but since this was hazmat, I wasn't provided a choice. Apparently Natchez uses FedEx for all of their hazmat deliveries. I know its different for everyone, but I rarely, if ever, have any problems with USPS or UPS. FedEx delivered my digital powder drop to the wrong address in the past, lost a shipment of bullets, and delayed some Christmas presents by nearly a week. We are constantly have problems with FedEx at work as well. Some of the regulators we work with have shipping requirements, and some only allow items to be shipped via FedEx or UPS. We have 10-1 problems with FedEx over UPS with our commercial accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom