Problem with CCW being too comfortable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I showed up to work one day with an empty holster. After a quick oh crap moment I went back to the truck and remove the empty holster.

I also know an officer that made it to lineup with an empty holster. He hauled butt to the house to get his duty gun out of the safe. Amazingly nobody noticed or just figured not to comment on the empty holster.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came very close to committing a felony, almost walked onto the property with my model 36 in my pocket. Dropped my truck keys into my pocket and went oh crap. Turned around and walked directly back to where I park off campus.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed a "carrying a concealed firearm on this property is a felony" sign at a gas station in New Mexico.

Saw it on my way out of the store. Oops.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two stories: Not really on topic, but, hey, they are stories

1. Went to OSU-OKC one day for a meeting so I put my gun the the console then when I come out I do a quick check before I reholster, DOH! no bullets! I had been carrying it all day unloaded.

2. Almost committed a felony: Went to visit my mom and we were driving around Altus and she said "Oh, I need to go by the BX" (on AF base). And she starts heading towards the main gate. She would freak out anyway if she knew I was carrying in her car and I had no where ot put it so I made up some LAME story and she decided not to go. She probably thinks I was doing drugs or something. (Isn't that what all moms thinks when their kids act weird?)

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom