Problems with Midfirst Bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have used Communication Federal CU. Just for loans - no issues. Currently use Allegiance CU. They don't charge an ATM fee no matter what ATM you use and, as long as you meet certain criteria monthly, they will reimburse the fees the ATM owner charges up to, I think, a $20 limit. Plus, they pay interest on checking. I mean, you ain't gonna retire on that rate but, it would have paid for a nice .22 if I bought and/or used guns.

Use Bank of Oklahoma also. No major issues. They are just stupid sometimes but that most likely translates to any bank and some of their employees.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coppermark Bank gives 4% on their checking account (with a few criteria)

I spread my banking business around. Rates go up, rates go down... customer service often depends on who's at work that day, at that particular branch. I try not to read too much into that.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had TFCU until they got all stupid on a check I signed to have my wife deposit, have been with CFCU since then and love them. Prob helps they are located in my office as well so I only have ot walk about 100' to talk to someone in the branch.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I are at midfirst, after leaving BOK a year ago. Overall, I'm fairly pleased with midfirst, but I had a few bad experiences with BOK so almost anything would be better for us.

I especially like the new location out in Broken Arrow on 61st.

Latest posts

Top Bottom