Proud Boys; whaddaya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a club for dudes. I don't see a problem and by the way the media treats them they're probably something that needs to stick around.

Gavin's video on why he created them is pretty good. You're free to have an opinion of them but if it's all based on MSM reports, it's far from accurate.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Proud Boys has gay members. So this is more "controversy" due to ill-informed lemmings. The only reason they're "controversial" is because the media is dishonest and doesn't report the facts. They've tried to re-brand Proud Boys and make them something they're not.
You're the funniest thing to come out of this thread.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy that started them, racist tool. I have little use, or tolerance, of militant nut jobs on the left or right.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Proud Boys EXPLAINED
Michael Knowles
Oct 1, 2020

I will have to do some more information gathering before I can judge, but this seems to be a media driven narrative of a right conservative group that just want to counter the BS the left is producing.
Evidenced by the founder who is not white.
Here is the facts. If a white homosexual/transsexual/lesbian group decided to back Trump the left wing media would label them as domestic terrorists and white supremacist. That's just the way the media runs now.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will have to do some more information gathering before I can judge, but this seems to be a media driven narrative of a right conservative group that just want to counter the BS the left is producing.
Evidenced by the founder who is not white.
Here is the facts. If a white homosexual/transsexual/lesbian group decided to back Trump the left wing media would label them as domestic terrorists and white supremacist. That's just the way the media runs now.
gavin mcinnes isn't white? Umm, you can easily find his pics and his racist comments.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
gavin mcinnes isn't white? Umm, you can easily find his pics and his racist comments.
Good Lord, get up to speed Mcinnes hasn't been leader since 2018. The current leader is Henry Enrique Tarrio. Cuban, African American mix.
What you consider racist comments my not agree with other minds so continue to bury yourself.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Evidenced by the founder who is not white.” The founder is Gavin McInnes, who is very white. It was not founded by the current leader, who is their 3rd leader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom