Proud Boys; whaddaya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McInnes was a true badass Proud Boy willing to take it to the mat and fight it out until the bloody end.
His white suburban neighbors stopped talking to him and his feelings got so hurt that he changed his whole point of view.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Evidenced by the founder who is not white.” The founder is Gavin McInnes, who is very white. It was not founded by the current leader, who is their 3rd leader.
So how does that relate to White Supremacist since their membership is mixed race?
Show me where being proud of your country is racist?
How many Proud Boys have initiated a riot, burned a building, or injured a police officer?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Show me where being proud of your country is racist?”

I never said it did. We obviously see things differently. I’m fine with that.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wondered about them. Don't know much about them and their media outreach isn't the strongest - but then, it's not like the media would give them a fair shake.

They'll bluster and pontificate to support BLM and the terrorists burning down our cities, but anyone with a conservative bent they will go to whatever lengths possible to initiate and support a smear campaign, and "racism" is always the first cry.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Mormon church has a Masturbation Proclamation. It simply says "Thou shalt not." Every year after I turned 8 years old the Bishop would call the boys into the office and ask the question. Praise Jesus! cause I was a slower learn and very naive. I don't know what happened if you would have answered yes to the question.

giphy.gif

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lots of misinformed folks in this thread. Proud Boys are not racist - they're just pro men (not anti-women). And due to the fact that they lean right because they embrace the nuclear family and inherent general gender-roles, they're demonized by the dishonest left and it's all madeup garbage.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of misinformed folks in this thread. Proud Boys are not racist - they're just pro men (not anti-women). And due to the fact that they lean right because they embrace the nuclear family and inherent general gender-roles, they're demonized by the dishonest left and it's all madeup garbage.

But there HAVE been incidents of some not-too-savory individuals associated with the movement and those people and some of the incidents they participated in have gotten lots of press - again, because it fits the narrative the media wants to push, yes.

But there was some concern they didn't actively speak out and distance themselves from some of these scenarios. Actively denouncing those who show themselves to be bad guys would help, although I agree if they did, the MSM wouldn't publicize it.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But there HAVE been incidents of some not-too-savory individuals associated with the movement and those people and some of the incidents they participated in have gotten lots of press - again, because it fits the narrative the media wants to push, yes.

But there was some concern they didn't actively speak out and distance themselves from some of these scenarios. Actively denouncing those who show themselves to be bad guys would help, although I agree if they did, the MSM wouldn't publicize it.

Sure, but the same could be said for any organization. It's not like their leaders are devout Marxists. And the only reason we know about the bad apples is likely due to the MSM jumping on the opportunity to wreck the organization.

Proud Boys are a big middle finger to political correctness and to the progressiveism spreading across this country.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, but the same could be said for any organization. It's not like their leaders are devout Marxists. And the only reason we know about the bad apples is likely due to the MSM jumping on the opportunity to wreck the organization.

Proud Boys are a big middle finger to political correctness and to the progressiveism spreading across this country.

You may be right... but again... with some warning signs and without good information being put out to counter that, I'm certainly leery about associating with or promoting ANYONE.

BLM? Yeah. I KNOW I don't like them, I KNOW I won't support them and will do my best to avoid businesses bowing and caving to their BS.

Proud Boys are too obscure in general to defend for me, at the moment.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You may be right... but again... with some warning signs and without good information being put out to counter that, I'm certainly leery about associating with or promoting ANYONE.

BLM? Yeah. I KNOW I don't like them, I KNOW I won't support them and will do my best to avoid businesses bowing and caving to their BS.

Proud Boys are too obscure in general to defend for me, at the moment.

Have you watched the 11 minute video on why Gavin created them? And that it was mostly a joke but that it took off anyway? I suggest you do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom