Proud Boys; whaddaya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a club for dudes. I don't see a problem and by the way the media treats them they're probably something that needs to stick around.

Gavin's video on why he created them is pretty good. You're free to have an opinion of them but if it's all based on MSM reports, it's far from accurate.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is the funniest thing to come out of this whole "Proud Boys" thing (pun fully intended).

Twitter users have reclaimed the Proud Boys hashtag with photos and tweets depicting LGBTQ love in an effort to divert attention from the controversial group. It's not clear whose idea it was, but the campaign is believed to have taken off thanks to a push from actor George Takei, who tweeted the idea October 1.

"What if gay guys took pictures of themselves making out with each other or doing very gay things, then tagged themselves with #ProudBoys. I bet it would mess them up real bad. #ReclaimingMyShine," Takei wrote.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/proud-boys-twitter-hashtag-photos-lgbtq-love/

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom