Purge of the unwanted??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whaaaa' happen......?

:anyone:

Eh....just checkin' to make sure I didn't lose me glorious post count.
I'll go back into hibernation until y'all catch up. :)

btw xnavychief, you have inbound PM.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got booted and had about 35 posts and 3 months on forum and was still considered a newcomer. Know I get to start again. Wait, I just looked at my stats and I am a patron and and have 502 posts. Thanks Admins and this is the greatest forum.

So was that the trick??? To re-join with your previous name??? I took the opportunity of getting dleted to make a more desirable user name...perhaps that has sealed my fate as a new-comer forever? I did not join last year to use the classifieds, but I asmit I was looking forward to it and now back to square-1. ADMINS, is there a way you can re-instate the clout I had before the deletion as you appear to have done for this fine gentleman?? Thanks!

EDIT: thanks ADMINS, just saw my post count is up at least :)

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So was that the trick??? To re-join with your previous name??? I took the opportunity of getting dleted to make a more desirable user name...perhaps that has sealed my fate as a new-comer forever? I did not join last year to use the classifieds, but I asmit I was looking forward to it and now back to square-1. ADMINS, is there a way you can re-instate the clout I had before the deletion as you appear to have done for this fine gentleman?? Thanks!

EDIT: thanks ADMINS, just saw my post count is up at

ADMINS, I would like the same please! Can u help a fellow OSA member out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom