Pythons on the shelf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that may be interested as of 20 mins. ago the Academy in Norman has two Colt Pythons on the shelf.

Both are polished stainless.....one is a 4.25" and the other is 6"......both are marked at $1499.99+tx.

The 6" was very tempting but I knew where I'd be for the next several months if I bought it.....

midh.jpg

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that may be interested as of 20 mins. ago the Academy in Norman has two Colt Pythons on the shelf.

Both are polished stainless.....one is a 4.25" and the other is 6"......both are marked at $1499.99+tx.

The 6" was very tempting but I knew where I'd be for the next several months if I bought it.....

View attachment 407693
I’d like one also and probably be in the same boat as you. Can you scoot over a little because we don’t have a dog?

superslomo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard rumor of Academy buying factory seconds and B stock items. Had to get their prices down to compete. Warranty returns and the like. Had a friend that worked at the one in Edmond.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was running errands around noon and dropped in Academy to look for a new camo parka for the upcoming waterfowl season......both guns are still there.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 407693
Looks Comfortable!

Latest posts

Top Bottom