Question for fellow OSA ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL... Hmmm....what the hell are you implying Danny??? I have the text records to prove it not that I would care to do so.... I have learned most people agree with me.... AND NEVER EVER NEVER EVER piss off Badgebunny (whew!) hell hath no fury.. I just recently sold a smoker and I lowered the price by 50 bucks because the guy drove to BA twice from Owasso because I missed him the first agreed meet time. And it was my fault...... I just believe in dealing squarely with people... Of course I did pick up the same gun (INOX) version for 100 bucks more so it turned out well for me... It's just been a burr in my saddle for a few weeks as I am no fan of crawfish D-bags! Glad to know some people believe in "a deal is a deal" even if a little better one shows up

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL... Hmmm....what the hell are you implying Danny??? I have the text records to prove it not that I would care to do so.... I have learned most people agree with me.... AND NEVER EVER NEVER EVER piss off Badgebunny (whew!) hell hath no fury.. I just recently sold a smoker and I lowered the price by 50 bucks because the guy drove to BA twice from Owasso because I missed him the first agreed meet time. And it was my fault...... I just believe in dealing squarely with people... Of course I did pick up the same gun (INOX) version for 100 bucks more so it turned out well for me... It's just been a burr in my saddle for a few weeks as I am no fan of crawfish D-bags! Glad to know some people believe in "a deal is a deal" even if a little better one shows up

So are you going to post the feedback or not? I don't see where you posted anything? If you wanted to make people aware, post the feedback, don't just whine about it in this thread???

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me, a gun transaction is always "pending inspection".

ie, if I agree to buy a gun, where the seller has described it as in excellent condition, and posts this picture:

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_Dream_20Guns_29PnR4inGerber.jpg

and when I show up, it looks like this:

i182.photobucket.com_albums_x167_50_140_SW29.jpg

You can bet I'm not buying it, and I'm not gonna refrain from posting feedback either.

I've also never had that happen.

Nik you have some nice wheel guns.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my mind, that was a done deal. I think if you get a couple of these you should not be able to use the classifieds
Definitely leave negative feedback
Absolutely.

To me, a gun transaction is always "pending inspection".
To me a transaction is only "pending inspection" *IF* that is first agreed upon between the involved parties.
That's why those things should be worked out before you haul off and say "I'll take it". ;)

There are a lot of people here saying to post negative feedback.
I had a "negative" experience with someone here who is VERY popular.
I really believe that if I posted negative feedback on this person, that many members here would automatically take their side and stand up for them, just because they like the person so well, and that I would be ostracized.
Therefore I have refrained from posting negative feedback, but every time I see a thread like this, it really makes me want to.
When you advise people to post negative feed back, you should think about how you would respond if a "noobie" posted negative feedback for an established member here, that otherwise has a good reputation.
IMO, you shouldn't have refrained from posting your feedback based on the assumption that "everyone would take their side". That is doing the classifieds a disservice.
I remember a similar situation in the past and if the person would have went ahead and posted negative feedback it would have saved several members a lot of grief.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
To me a transaction is only "pending inspection" *IF* that is first agreed upon between the involved parties.
That's why those things should be worked out before you haul off and say "I'll take it". ;)

I agree.

IMO, you shouldn't have refrained from posting your feedback based on the assumption that "everyone would take their side". That is doing the classifieds a disservice.
I remember a similar situation in the past and if the person would have went ahead and posted negative feedback it would have saved several members a lot of grief.

I'm sure it would be easier to do so when I have been here seven years, and have 20,000+ posts.

By then I could probably post gangsta wanna be rap about Mayfest, and get by with it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom