Question for fellow OSA ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's all the way you say, then definitely post feedback stating your experience.

Don't let it rent space in your head. I find that making lower expectations of people helps me to refrain from wanting to beat them.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell GlockCop one of you gets bant if you don't leave the feedback!

J/K...

Maybe...

Well, the guy that contacted me is a prick and the worst kind of person in the world. Seriously, who goes out of their way to contact someone else's wife to see if he wants to do a gun deal, then goes to the trouble to set up said deal, then stops corresponding with said parties? We've driven to Tulsa on people's word before so it's not unusual to pack up and go when the day comes (at least for us it's not) but something didn't feel right so when we didn't hear from him again GC contacted him one last time and he said "opps, my bad ..." "Yeah, opps, my bad, your ***" so I say post negative feedback for him.

BUT ...

I gotta LIVE with GC and GC says "don't do it" so ...

I say ...

Go ahead and ban him ...

I'll PM you the guy's name ...

Oh, wait ... You meant one of US??!!!?!?!? Well ... you know what to do then ... Poor GC ... :cry3:

:lookaroun ... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Youse guys didn't expect ME to bite the bullet did you?!!?!?!?!!? :rollingla

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There are a lot of people here saying to post negative feedback.

I had a "negative" experience with someone here who is VERY popular.

I really believe that if I posted negative feedback on this person, that many members here would automatically take their side and stand up for them, just because they like the person so well, and that I would be ostracized.

Therefore I have refrained from posting negative feedback, but every time I see a thread like this, it really makes me want to.

When you advise people to post negative feed back, you should think about how you would respond if a "noobie" posted negative feedback for an established member here, that otherwise has a good reputation.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a lot of people here saying to post negative feedback.

I had a "negative" experience with someone here who is VERY popular.

I really believe that if I posted negative feedback on this person, that many members here would automatically take their side and stand up for them, just because they like the person so well, and that I would be ostracized.

Therefore I have refrained from posting negative feedback, but every time I see a thread like this, it really makes me want to.

When you advise people to post negative feed back, you should think about how you would respond if a "noobie" posted negative feedback for an established member here, that otherwise has a good reputation.

This was also a problem we considered, even as established members. The person who did us over has had problems with other folks here too, but is pretty active on other boards and on FB. I still can't figure out why he thought it was necessary to contact us but whatever. Anyway, I said post up, my husband said "no way" I don't want the grief that will surely follow ... remember the last time he and so-and-so got into a public battle over that other deal. Much as I hate to admit it, GC is right ... It's not worth it. One thing I do know for sure, anyone I know will not do business with the SOB. That's the best I can do in that regard, and that's good enough for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom