Question for fellow OSA ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbudspires

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had someone on OSA back out of an agreed upon deal with me the other day. I had been to the bank and had hung around town and was waiting when he called to tell me he sold to someone for asking price. The price we agreed upon was $5 under his current asking price. I posted negative feedback and then he tried to act like anyone would have done the same thing. I started thinking I was weird or something since my word is my bond no matter what. Glad to see I'm not the only one that feels this way.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with a long time member here a few years back. We had a deal, but he backed out and sold the gun a few hours before we were going to meet. I didn't leave feedback, wish now I had.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had someone on OSA back out of an agreed upon deal with me the other day. I had been to the bank and had hung around town and was waiting when he called to tell me he sold to someone for asking price. The price we agreed upon was $5 under his current asking price. I posted negative feedback and then he tried to act like anyone would have done the same thing. I started thinking I was weird or something since my word is my bond no matter what. Glad to see I'm not the only one that feels this way.

He dissed you for $5 more. That is pretty low rent. I guess his honor is worth $5 more dollars?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the guy that contacted me is a prick and the worst kind of person in the world. Seriously, who goes out of their way to contact someone else's wife to see if he wants to do a gun deal, then goes to the trouble to set up said deal, then stops corresponding with said parties? We've driven to Tulsa on people's word before so it's not unusual to pack up and go when the day comes (at least for us it's not) but something didn't feel right so when we didn't hear from him again GC contacted him one last time and he said "opps, my bad ..." "Yeah, opps, my bad, your ***" so I say post negative feedback for him.

OMG, I am sorry Patti!!! Is that what you want to hear from me?!? It was all my fault, I am scum, no good, Slimeball!! Now leave me alone!!! :cry11:

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Think you ought to just post the truth of how the deal went down. Don't make any judgment calls on it, just put what your experience was. That way the next person can decide if they want to deal with this type of individual. I just sold some items on another forum and told an inquiring person that I'd wait till this Friday and if no one bettered his offer, then it was his. Someone did beat out his offer, I emailed him that info and he was glad that I told him instead of leaving him hanging and wondering. See, the truth does work and it keeps most people happy.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted a add on an other forum, $350 OBO, lady emailed me offer of $250, i kept getting offers, it turned into a auction as i was telling people what i had been offered & they would offer me more , she inquired about her offer whitch was lowball any way. told her what the price was up to. she went nuts calling me names ETC. told her well u did not get this one with ur low ball offer

Latest posts

Top Bottom