Question for fellow OSA ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a neighbor and what I thought good friend make a deal with me on a couple of calves..This was after I totally took care of his livestock for a year with no pay while he was having cancer treatments. I showed up with trailer in tow only to have him tell me he thought he would CRAWFISH out on me..It's been 3 years and I still think of it everytime I see him..BB...I'm with you.....anyone that does that is a real POS...

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had two deals like this fairly recently. I left negative feedback. I like the suggestion above about just posting "LIAR". I think I'll do that from now on.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my mind, that was a done deal. I think if you get a couple of these you should not be able to use the classifieds

Definitely leave negative feedback

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will tell you I would be pretty annoyed with this situation. In my mind, once you make a deal, you follow through and complete the deal. Last week I was selling an item and I agreed to a deal with a buyer at $25 less than asking price. Within an hour I had three buyers wanting to pay asking price. I could have easily backed out of the first deal but didn't. A deal is a deal.
I would have done the same thing, When I give my word I will not back out even if it cost me money!! I have been done that way 4 times in the last year and a half or so. Leave negative feedback for sure

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. I gotta tell you I would be pissed off to no end.

There is a member here from Tulsa (you know who you are you idiot) who contacted me through FB asking if GC would like to do a trade with him. I said "I dunno" and told GC to get in touch with him. GC did, they chitty-chatted, the deal with agreed on and then this member reneged and sold the gun to someone else.

GC actually took it better than I did. That lying SOB piece of trash had better not EVER even look my way ever again. Who does that kind of ****?!!? HE CONTACTED ME?!?!?!? And then HE backed out!

I would post feedback for the moron but GC has forbade me from doing so ... and I'm a good wife (You are one lucky piece of crap, you piece of crap ...)

Ahhhh ... my aura has been all F'd up now this morning ... I'm gonna go get some coffee ...

Come on BB, don't hold back... How do you really feel about this guy??:nutkick:

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you should share it. The whole reason the classifieds work is that we self police it. You are trying to decide based on your own level of displeasure whether or not to post, but you should post so that your fellow OSA'ers can decide if they potentially want to deal with hassles or problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom