Question for military guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd card all look the same just have branch of service, I'm national guard as most of you know, I'm currently active duty because I was blown to s&@! In Afghanistan, again as most of you know! Paper work can be proven as for the schools that he has been though. I drive a $45,000 truck but that dosent mean I was spec ops. I don't believe anything like this as most guys I've met through my medical care I'm going through that are true badass's don't go around telling everybody. When I was at nico in Bethesda, MD. I met a MSGT that was 26 years old. I thought he was a regular soldier, I later found out he was a true badass! I mean to the bone in theropy when it was just us in a session. I didn't even want to talk after he would tell his story, and this is a guy you would see at Starbucks on his laptop! My point is a guy claiming this stuff is a fake! The guys that never says a word is the real deal when your instructors come to you saying that this guy is amazing. I was just on the wrong mountain at the wrong time and took my life threatening injuries. Never was I a badass or will I ever claim that, just a 7.62x54 hurts like hell as we'll as 27 pieces of shrapnel !!!! That is all I can claim, and that with a plate stopping the round!

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A Sgt. I know (that I incidenty have 100% proof that is an active duty Sgt) at the reserve center here in Tulsa is checking him out for me. Should be interesting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Sgt. I know (that I incidenty have 100% proof that is an active duty Sgt) at the reserve center here in Tulsa is checking him out for me. Should be interesting.

The reason that most military personell involved in the real operations that were "clandestine" like he wants to be associated with are because civilians and REMF's won't understand, nor believe what had to be done to accomplish the mission. They aren't "proud" of what they had to do, but did it to complete the mission.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I vote to boot him. I doubt he's legit. If he is legit he'll "carry on".

Ill give him a chance to prove it, before asking him to find the next gullible non-military info knowing instructor. LOL!

We have a soft-spot for people that have served. My dad is a disabled Vietnam vet. So when someone looks you in the eye and claims this stuff, I usually give em the benefit of the doubt. I guess I need to be more stringent.

Next month we are going down to Ft. Sill to give any and all soldiers that show up a free carry class. Could be there all weekend. :D

If anyone on this board is stationed there and needs the class, we will be there Feb. 16th. Contact Sgt. Timothy Riser to let him know you want to attend.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd card all look the same just have branch of service, I'm national guard as most of you know, I'm currently active duty because I was blown to s&@! In Afghanistan, again as most of you know! Paper work can be proven as for the schools that he has been though. I drive a $45,000 truck but that dosent mean I was spec ops. I don't believe anything like this as most guys I've met through my medical care I'm going through that are true badass's don't go around telling everybody. When I was at nico in Bethesda, MD. I met a MSGT that was 26 years old. I thought he was a regular soldier, I later found out he was a true badass! I mean to the bone in theropy when it was just us in a session. I didn't even want to talk after he would tell his story, and this is a guy you would see at Starbucks on his laptop! My point is a guy claiming this stuff is a fake! The guys that never says a word is the real deal when your instructors come to you saying that this guy is amazing. I was just on the wrong mountain at the wrong time and took my life threatening injuries. Never was I a badass or will I ever claim that, just a 7.62x54 hurts like hell as we'll as 27 pieces of shrapnel !!!! That is all I can claim, and that with a plate stopping the round!

Just fyi if you, your spouse, or both need an sda carry class then it is on us. Thank you very much for your service and sacrifices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom