Question to LEOs or internet law experts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck, at OU in the 80's we had gun racks full in our rooms at the fraternity house (many of us hunted during breaks). I have picks of us at a party, Bush Hunt, targeting ducks in a pond we built in front of the house. Yes, one of "the brothers" caught a couple at the duck pond and brought over that night. They were well fed for the 24 hours they swam in the 2' deep pond. (No wildlife was injured or harmed during the event)

50Shooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call OSU Police Department. Ask them which, if any, of the Greek Housing is owned by the University. They will know. OU owns the Frat house at 730 College but have turned it into an administrative building. I believe OU owns two others on Elm in the 700 block that are actually occupied by Fraternal organizations. If it is not owned by OSU then it is just a house in Stillwater. If it is not owned by OU then it is just a house in Norman. Also I don't believe that a University or Vo-Tech is covered under the School Zone law.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure about the legality, but couldn't the OP still lose his job for carrying if the 'company' prohibits it while at work (even offsite)? Perhaps a small issue, but could also be an issue if caught.

Latest posts

Top Bottom