Questions about the Glock 19 for CCL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My carry rotation:

Glock 26 9mm
S&W 3" M66 .357
S&W M360 .357
Les Baer TRS 1911 .45acp
S&W 2" M19 .357
HK P7M8 9mm

Still looking for that 7th gun so I can carry a different gun everyday... It might just have to be the Glock 19

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never had a malfunction in ANY of my Glocks either. Ive shot anything from reloads (my own) to UZI sub gun ammo and never a problem. I have to agree for concealed carry a 19/23 is hard to beat. And with bullet technology the way it is today a 9mm is as effective as a .40 or .45.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of belts. A good belt doesn't have to be expensive. I quit using leather belts when I discovered this:

https://www.usgalco.com/HolsterP3.asp?ProductID=3313&CatalogID=254

The Matrix belt has all of the good qualities of leather, without the bad. Best of all, when used with a leather holster, the wearer doesn't creak & squeak like a saddle horse wearing a worn out saddle.

Hey thanks, I may check that puppy out! Only $29.95? Wow, great price if it does as advertised.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey thanks, I may check that puppy out! Only $29.95? Wow, great price if it does as advertised.

I own two of them. I'll never use leather again as long as these are available.

I prefer leather for holsters though. I doubt that will change. It used to really irritate me when my holster would creak like a saddle on a cowpony. People would actually look at me and wonder what all the creaking & squeaking was about.

But no more!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom