Radiation detector Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This talk about another Chernobyl is just media BS. Read this, stop worrying about the nuclear crap...and start wondering why the media is making a huge deal out of these two nuclear plants when there are tens of thousands of Japanese dead and/or in need of help.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This talk about another Chernobyl is just media BS. Read this, stop worrying about the nuclear crap...and start wondering why the media is making a huge deal out of these two nuclear plants when there are tens of thousands of Japanese dead and/or in need of help.

Didn't you know that ratings mean alot more than 50,000 dead people on a different continient?

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seriously facepalming every time someone connects this to Chernobyl. I wish it would stop, as my face is getting red and irritated, and my hand is getting sore.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seriously facepalming every time someone connects this to Chernobyl. I wish it would stop, as my face is getting red and irritated, and my hand is getting sore.

Just start using a book, preferably a hard back. Saves the hands. If that starts to stop working, turn it on end and hit yourself with the spine of the book.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont laugh. I was in South Korea in 1986 when Chernobyl went up. We went to the field and using the NBC detectors we picked up elevated levels of radiation from the Chernobyl plant. Its possible fallout will reach the US but not in any amounts to mean anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom