Rain!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says the guy reserecting a 7 month old thread.

Why does resurrecting a thread make people so uncomfortable? This thread is about the same topic as the one I wanted to start. Does it not work just as well for discussing rain?

Have you ever considered therapy for your neurosis? BTW, Wapner is on.

I'm taking the kayak off the ceiling of the garage. Gonna need it to get around.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does resurrecting a thread make people so uncomfortable? This thread is about the same topic as the one I wanted to start. Does it not work just as well for discussing rain?

Have you ever considered therapy for your neurosis? BTW, Wapner is on.

I'm taking the kayak off the ceiling of the garage. Gonna need it to get around.

It doesnt bother me, just wanted to give you a hard time. Speaking of kayaks, I have been wanting to get a two person kayak and take my kids. Whenever we go on vacation, they make me take them out on a kayak somewhere. So far they have got to kayak off two beaches, and 3 different lakes. If you happen to see a good deal on one, let me know would ya?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.0" of rain here so far and some of the roads have been closed because of flooding(Franklin road), parts of Norman have had up to 4".
Farmers must be happy.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3/4" here on the Tulsa/Okmulgee county line, and it has only just begun. I love it.

It doesnt bother me, just wanted to give you a hard time. Speaking of kayaks, I have been wanting to get a two person kayak and take my kids. Whenever we go on vacation, they make me take them out on a kayak somewhere. So far they have got to kayak off two beaches, and 3 different lakes. If you happen to see a good deal on one, let me know would ya?

2-person may be a quite a bit harder to find, but if you're looking for a used kayak/canoe I recommend searching Craigslist in Arkansas; namely Fayetteville. Lots more of them floating around, pun intended, in AR than there is in OK. Then when you find one you can make a weekend trip of picking it up and get in a float while you're over there. Now's the time of year to look.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've gotten 2.95 inches here in the Tuttle/Bridgecreek area since last night. Love my automatically reporting and emptying rain gauge.. Blitzfike
Mine is just a low end Springfield but it works well for the $18 I paid for it on sale at Atwoods.
lib.store.yahoo.net_lib_partshelf_Springfield_91505_L.jpg

I'm up to 2.84 inches of rainfall now and it looks like I'll have at least another 2-3 hours of moderate to heavy rainfall going by what shows up on the Wundermap.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like 1.86" from last nights/this mornings storm front. Sure hope to see more of it . I run an old Davis Weather Wizard III. Has a lot of years on it but still does everything very well ..... It's just older, like me ......... ;)

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom