Is it ever going to stop raining?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like this year the rain is spaced out just right to keep me from doing my yard work. I thought we had several days coming without rain and planned to mow some today. Go to let the dog out last night and it is freaking raining again. Come in, look at radar, one small storm in the entire state, over my house! :cry3:

Well I guess I can clip on the bushes some more but darn I really want to get the yard mowed just once this year by myself. I am man, hear me roar. OK, my wheeze and cough but I am still a manly man. :rotflmao:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like this year the rain is spaced out just right to keep me from doing my yard work. I thought we had several days coming without rain and planned to mow some today. Go to let the dog out last night and it is freaking raining again. Come in, look at radar, one small storm in the entire state, over my house! :cry3:

Well I guess I can clip on the bushes some more but darn I really want to get the yard mowed just once this year by myself. I am man, hear me roar. OK, my wheeze and cough but I am still a manly man. :rotflmao:
You could mow today if you wanted. Not supposed to rain until lat afternoon evening and supposed to stay in the 80s. Get you some vitamin D sunshine.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was raining this morning when i got up and just quit, has had 2 severe weather alerts since and now the sun is out but i doubt it will dry up enough for me to mow this evening and im 3 yards behind as of right now. And we have had rain the last 3 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom