Is it ever going to stop raining?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like this year the rain is spaced out just right to keep me from doing my yard work. I thought we had several days coming without rain and planned to mow some today. Go to let the dog out last night and it is freaking raining again. Come in, look at radar, one small storm in the entire state, over my house! :cry3:

Well I guess I can clip on the bushes some more but darn I really want to get the yard mowed just once this year by myself. I am man, hear me roar. OK, my wheeze and cough but I am still a manly man. :rotflmao:
Come to my property, finally got some rain this weekend. We haven't turned a a/c on yet. Yes it's hot and humid here. We tuff it out as long as we can. Fans in windows.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I drove to Wisconsin Sunday was raining so hard in Missouri we had to pull off the road for about half an hour, visibility was only about three feet. Stopped raining when we crossed over into Iowa, and picked back up when we crossed the Minnesota/Wisconsin line. Temperatures dropped into the low 40s Monday and Tuesday night. Now it is about 75° and sunny 🥳, but the frigging mosquitoes are insane!
I spent a summer camp in Minnesota. I swear the skeeters were so big, they were flipping us over checking our dogtags for our blood type.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Come to my property, finally got some rain this weekend. We haven't turned a a/c on yet. Yes it's hot and humid here. We tuff it out as long as we can. Fans in windows.
My wife's parents and their neighbors used to compete to see who would bend first every summer. Needless to say I spent little time over there until I got word the a/c was on lol. Bartlesville humidity.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If im working i dont mind the heat and humidity to a point but if just sitting around relaxing or trying to sleep i want it cold.
I was the same way when I was younger and still like it cold for sleeping. Sadly the docs do not want me outside is below 45 or above 85 degrees. This is Oklahoma, we only get a few days a year that fall into that range.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the same way when I was younger and still like it cold for sleeping. Sadly the docs do not want me outside is below 45 or above 85 degrees. This is Oklahoma, we only get a few days a year that fall into that range.
I understand as i get older both cold and hot bothers me more and more, if i could find someplace that stay around 65 day and night i would be happy but i know im just dreaming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom