Is it ever going to stop raining?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let it rain!! I was finally able to put down some fertilizer in my hay pasture and hopefully gonna be able to cut and bale some too.

RickN, I’ll send you a jug of ground sterilant to take care of your mowing problems. 🤣🤣🤣
I use RM43 from Tractor Supply around my camera sites, and it controls the vegetation basically for the whole growing season. I sprayed these two places last Monday just before the storm hit, and I still got a good kill.
IMG_1578.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpeg

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like this year the rain is spaced out just right to keep me from doing my yard work. I thought we had several days coming without rain and planned to mow some today. Go to let the dog out last night and it is freaking raining again. Come in, look at radar, one small storm in the entire state, over my house! :cry3:

Well I guess I can clip on the bushes some more but darn I really want to get the yard mowed just once this year by myself. I am man, hear me roar. OK, my wheeze and cough but I am still a manly man. :rotflmao:
Send all of u don’t want to Oologah! We have had a dry late winter and spring. Seems everything has been south of Tulsa ore east of Tulsa. I’ve been watering my yard for over a month now

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this ran seems to be good times for brush hog owners. I'm seeing lots of ROWs with weeds 4ft tall from not being mowed often enough.
Does make it hard for us that bag the grass, at the wife's instance. Personally I think it is easier to mow without the bagger plugging up with wet grass every 5 minutes.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does make it hard for us that bag the grass, at the wife's instance. Personally I think it is easier to mow without the bagger plugging up with wet grass every 5 minutes.
Yeah baggers and wet grass doesnt go together very well i bag 99% of all grass i cut due to small areas and not wanting to pick something up and breaking windows and plus i take it home and add to my garden as mulch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom