Rain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@OkieJoe72 wheredo you live and who built your pond? Currently waiting for one quote to come in.
I’m down in SW Oklahoma, and a buddy of mine built it. He did a great job, but he doesn’t typically build ponds. He’s just a good old country boy with a dozer.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m down in SW Oklahoma, and a buddy of mine built it. He did a great job, but he doesn’t typically build ponds. He’s just a good old country boy with a dozer.
Now that sounds like a good Buddy to have. 😉
Wife and I are still becoming accustomed to the weather patterns here having moved to Oklahoma March 1, 2020. First two Springs there were beautiful wild flowers all over the place so we expected that to be the norm however last Spring there was nuttin’. 😱 Looking at the fields and ditches I’m thinking it’s going to be another good year for flowers. Put a rain gauge out a few weeks ago and just in the last 7 days we’ve had right at 2” of precip and more to come later in the week. Here’s a bouquet the Mrs put together a couple years back from flowers we got out of the ditch off Hwy 58.
IMG_4307.jpeg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like some kind of weird anomaly weather pattern, so who knows!

Supposed to be nothing stopping a bunch of gulf moisture going straight up.

The radar is already looking strange.

IMG_7314.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom