Randall Made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, I've had it for a while and it was a gift so I never looked it up. I do like Randal's, but when we were diving a lot I got some great advice. If you got an expensive knife and you get narked and drop it you might kill yourself trying to get it back. Ka-Bars we're the answer because no one would bother to go back after one. I do miss my #1. The guy I sold it to still has it after all these years, and we always trade jokes about the first 3 things a "real" S.F. guy gets, a Randal, a Rolex, and a divorce.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, I've had it for a while and it was a gift so I never looked it up. I do like Randal's, but when we were diving a lot I got some great advice. If you got an expensive knife and you get narked and drop it you might kill yourself trying to get it back. Ka-Bars we're the answer because no one would bother to go back after one. I do miss my #1. The guy I sold it to still has it after all these years, and we always trade jokes about the first 3 things a "real" S.F. guy gets, a Randal, a Rolex, and a divorce.
It's actually a Randall, Rolex, and a Ring, plus a divorce. The divorce is optional but a lot of dudes try real hard.

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Randall knives. Here's a photo of one that my wife got me at Wannamacher last November.
It is a model 14 sawteeth grind without the sawteeth and border patrol shape handle.
The handle is made from conduit material from either pad 38 or 39 at Cape Canaveral. Capt. Stanaback got material and had Randall make it into handles.

Attachments

• 20210411_222911.jpg
    20210411_222911.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210411_222927.jpg
    20210411_222927.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom