Re: Ice Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you married one of my exes. I hope there is a special really hot room for people like that.
LOL, there seems to be a pattern. I came home from a deployment to a couple of kids on a couch and no wife.

For the record, the best thing that ever happened to me and the kids. New wife of 29 years has been 10X the mother.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, I was never in the service and she didnt cheat on me while I was deployed. She just did it whenever I wasnt home. Or when she wasnt home. But on the bright side, she is going to prison some time this month. Hahahaha. That dont even count the lying cheating whore girlfriends I've had... Wait, what was this thread about? Im putting the beer down and going to bed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, I was never in the service and she didnt cheat on me while I was deployed. She just did it whenever I wasnt home. Or when she wasnt home. But on the bright side, she is going to prison some time this month. Hahahaha. That dont even count the lying cheating whore girlfriends I've had... Wait, what was this thread about? Im putting the beer down and going to bed.

It's about the ice storm. Anybody and everybody knows that. What else would one think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No ice here in the Wagoner - Chouteau area yet, still 37' light mist. I helped a ham radio friend yesterday, he had a large pecan tree that had split in a windstorm a couple weeks ago. One large limb was hanging about 25 ft over his house 14-16 inches at the base sticking almost straight out over his bedroom.

Being concerned about ice, he rented a lift and we were able to get that one down in small pieces. I am sure removed several hundred pounds from that side of the split, I carried many of the chunks to throw over the fence for the city to pick up, they were heavy. He still has some stuff almost straight up on that side, but it will have to wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom