Really dumb movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ashamed to say I watched those too . . . :bolt:
Well I walked out of the theatre about 10 minutes into Freddy got fingered, and almost walked out of eyes wide shut unlit the gratuitous sex scenes started lol which made the otherwise incoherent plotless movie just above tolerable. When it ended i was lost as to the point of the whole thing

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With Orgazmo the best scenes are when the 2 "heroes" are trying out the orgazmo gun or what ever it is called on the public. Pretty sure I recognized one of our member LEOs. :P :P :P

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of the above mentioned holds a candle to the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Then the sequel, the Return of the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes for cheesy camp movies.
Absolutely cannot be watched sober.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of the above mentioned holds a candle to the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Then the sequel, the Return of the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes for cheesy camp movies.
Absolutely cannot be watched sober.

Those are both classics. But you guys forgot Killer Klowns from Outer Space and The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. Both are cheesy classic fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom