Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that info about the bill's contents is finally becoming known, I emailed the Senator with a few of my thoughts regarding this sell-out. His auto-response email said it if a response was wanted, I should use another website that I was sent. They are identical to what I used originally. So it appears he is dodging responding to emails. So he lied about the contents of his bill when he said there was no provision for 5,000 illegal crossings. Actually, it was as high as 8,500 a day! For more specifics, see Senator Lee's 12 points at Senator Lee Releases “Dirty Dozen” Disasters in So-Called “Border Deal”

I signed the recall petition. Not that it will do any good. But the RHINO Senator is up for re-election in 2028 And his Border Bill would have been active through 2029.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that info about the bill's contents is finally becoming known, I emailed the Senator with a few of my thoughts regarding this sell-out. His auto-response email said it if a response was wanted, I should use another website that I was sent. They are identical to what I used originally. So it appears he is dodging responding to emails. So he lied about the contents of his bill when he said there was no provision for 5,000 illegal crossings. Actually, it was as high as 8,500 a day! For more specifics, see Senator Lee's 12 points at Senator Lee Releases “Dirty Dozen” Disasters in So-Called “Border Deal”

I signed the recall petition. Not that it will do any good. But the RHINO Senator is up for re-election in 2028 And his Border Bill would have been active through 2029.
Yep, Senator Lee didn’t even mention moving all judicial oversight from the Circuit Courts in the border regions, and centralizing it in the DC circuit. Yet all day today, every media outlet was pretending the Republicans were rejecting “meaningful” border reforms. None of them have read the actual bill. Karl Rove outright lied about it on Cavuto. Everyone is still calling it a “bill” even.

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills! :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was the final nail. Removing all jurisdiction from the courts that cover the actual border regions and centralizing it all in the DC courts would guarantee we never get favorable rulings that actually protect the borders. :censored:

dc.jpg
Tx Governor Abbot is livid over this section. It basically says Tx cannot even control its own borders in court, in Tx.

Latest posts

Top Bottom