Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible that after 3 terms, there was no viable "red team" candidate and the office would have likely gone to the "blue team"?
I’ve heard this before. I ain’t buying it. And from what I remember, he said he wouldn’t serve more than one term. I could be wrong though. As I’ve stated before on the matter, if he promised he wouldn’t serve more than a certain term, he should have kept that promise. Regardless of the reason. The fact remains that MWM is a lying pile of crap, that has done nothing but further enrich himself in DC. He is a smug, conceited, bully.

Just like that crap where he was questioning the teamsters boss. That was embarrassing. And it was all for show. If it weren’t for the teamsters, a lot of folks would be without jobs, and would certainly not have the pay and benefits they do. And I know more than one person that can back up this statement as they have worked for UPS for over 30 years. And some have retired from there.

Mullin got so mad at O’Brien because he was calling out MWM for how much money he has. That struck a nerve with old humble Markwayne.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I foresee Mark Wayne Mullins turning into a swamp creature. Maybe I’m wrong but his voting record is pointing towards that. He voted for the no cap on the debt last year. He supports spending more money in Ukraine and we never heard where he stood on Lankfords border deal.
MWM is fully embedded into the swamp. I cannot believe there are people on this site that still support him. But, these same people also support some gun (people) control too so it’s not really that big a surprise. ALL of the “reps” from our state are corrupt. They say the right things and have an R next to their name so they get re-elected every year. Nothing will ever change. I voted for everyone challenging the swamp dwellers in the last election but they didn’t have a chance. Most here are content with the current crop of liars we have. We had a chance to change things.

But rather than change things and possible make things better, we continue down the path of destruction. I see responses on here all the time of “at least we don’t have a democrat”. At least a democrat will come right out and say what they are gonna do. A republican will lie and backstab and do the opposite of what they say. Yet, folks will still vote for them just because they aren’t a Democrat, no matter how horrible they are. And that is why voting will never solve our problems.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I foresee Mark Wayne Mullins turning into a swamp creature. Maybe I’m wrong but his voting record is pointing towards that. He voted for the no cap on the debt last year. He supports spending more money in Ukraine and we never heard where he stood on Lankfords border deal.
You foresee that?
I believe that the sun will rise in the east this morning as well.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/07/...onnell-rick-scott-jd-vance-ted-cruz-mike-lee/

Pretty good take on how the Repubs shot themselves in the foot on the Senate bill.

From the article: "McConnell, an institution in the Senate with a reputation for shrewd negotiation and savvy maneuvering, for not taking sufficiently hardline stances on key issues to the party’s base."

McConnell is a "shrewd" negotiator and "savvy" maneuverer because he doesn't take a stand on key issues. One goes with the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom