Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the way I understand it is, the text of the bill hasn’t been released. If it’s really good as he says it is, then show us that’s all.

Also, this is just like gun control legislation, something else other than enforcing the laws that are on the books. There’s laws against illegal immigration, this administration isn’t doing anything to enforce them, this is part of the plan.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not my map, but thought it was funny.
IMG_0292.jpeg

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always maintained two "truisms," based upon straightforward human psychology.

1) Severity of punishment is not as effective as certainty of punishment, and
2) When the cost of taking an action is greater than the participant is willing to pay, that action will not be taken in the first place.

Based upon those 'givens,' just a single well-publicized incident of a border guard firing at - near, around, toward, close to, etc. (not, necessarily, hitting) - an approaching column of "illegal-want-to-be"s will [note: that's not "might" or "may" or "could," I said will] result in a distinct reduction in future border-crossing attempts. Even if it does not entirely eliminate all future attempts, a significant and permanent numerical reduction will in fact result. Which is a preventative measure that is at least a step in the correct direction!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom