Recommendations for Manual Can Opener

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKGlocker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had several electric ones through the years... even they get loose and weak after a while...
Nothing like having it go about halfway around the can and it growl and jump out... then multiple attempts of trying to get it to finish...
and all that growling... first from the can opener, then from me...
I've been using the manual Swingaway model now for years and years...
Never switched to anything else since...

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m about to give up trying to find a manual can opener that will work on a reliable basis for more than a few cans. I don’t complain about much, but I’m extremely aggravated that I can’t find a good quality manual can opener. Any recommendations?
AB1D0A64-108D-4456-904D-D0A8544FDDB4.jpeg

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m about to give up trying to find a manual can opener that will work on a reliable basis for more than a few cans. I don’t complain about much, but I’m extremely aggravated that I can’t find a good quality manual can opener. Any recommendations?
P-38 NEVER failed to get me fed. Have many sprinkled through my multiple worlds. Never more than a can of beans away. :) :) :)

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 243659

Find this one. Looks like a good model that'll get the cans open without too much effort on your part. Doesn't look cheap though.
Have had that model........fraught with problems.......no customer service/warranty.......w-a-a-a-a-y expensive to fix. 'll keep the P-38 method...or that failing, just chew into the cans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom