Red Dot For Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a Glock 19 that I am considering installing a red dot sight (RDS) on.

I have a RDS on a ruger MK III, and I really like it.

I want to use the gun for self defense and carry with the new sight, because my old eyes need a little help.

I am wanting to try the mount that replaces the rear sight, instead of having my slide milled.

If anyone has experience with, or suggestions for these type sights, I would appreciate your input.

Thanks.

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Phart, a friend of mine had installed the red dot sight in the rear dove tail. He said he couldn't get comfortable with it. I recently had a 19 and a 26 milled to accept a Trijicon RMR red dot. I let my friend shoot them both and he is now having his frame milled, he loved it that much.

I have both guns designated as my carry guns. Dale Fricke holsters has two specific holsters for the RMR mounted Glocks. If you need your slide milled, L & M Precision Gunworks in Arizona does top notch work. $125. to mill the slide. In addition to having the slide done you may want to install some suppressor sights as back up iron sights.

Mike

Roarak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Burris FastFire II that I found on amazon for $190 w free shipping. Mounted it on a Glock 21 w the Burris Glock Mount. Works great and haven't had any issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom