Red Lobster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fish daddys is way better. Reb lobster sucks

The past three times we've been to Fish Daddy's I came away very disappointed, both because of service and food. I used to love that place, but they've been seriously lacking lately.

But those jalapeno hushpuppies…

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
$20 for steak and lobster? What can you possibly expect? Any decent place that's going to cost at least $75 just for that entree alone.

Red Lobster is horrible. I'd 10 to 1 rather eat at McDonalds.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're in Tulsa, why go anywhere other than White River Fish Market for seafood?

BIG +1 on this.

$20 for steak and lobster? What can you possibly expect? Any decent place that's going to cost at least $75 just for that entree alone.

Red Lobster is horrible. I'd 10 to 1 rather eat at McDonalds.

Except for the McDonalds part you said it brother!! RL=overpriced mediocrity.

And that's that...the fat guys have spoken.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you go to a seafood restaurant and get fried shrimp? Sounds like you need more LJS.

I enjoy Red Lobster. Their fresh fish is usually decent and my wife gets some sort of seafood alfredo. The biscuits are awesome and they bring you all you want. We usually get out of there for under $40 with the tip and food to take home. I don't go in there expecting some up scale fish restaurant, because that's not what it is. I definitely don't order the fried crap platter like a mouth breathing hillbilly though. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom