Reloading shed floor help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a shed that I have had for a while like you see sitting around towns for rent to own I want to put something on the floor that doesn’t conduct electricity of course but was looking for some easy and affordable ideas

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those rubber 4x8’s from tractor supply would work. Probably just need to ground where you’re standing if that’s your concern. Just a little jealous that you have a ‘man shed’ to load in. My garage is within hollering distance of the kitchen....
Oh yeah it’s definitely a plus she wants a key so she can go out there I told her the deadbolt I bought had 2 keys but I must of throwed it away lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah it’s definitely a plus she wants a key so she can go out there I told her the deadbolt I bought had 2 keys but I must of throwed it away lol

Electric combination locks. I change the combo on a regular basis to the man cave.
Me: Dang hon, I need to replace that battery. Sure eats them up!
Her: how did you get in there then?
Me: heck, I don’t know, it worked for me.
Her: roll eyes and walk away.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use something with lots of tiny cracks so when you spill primers it's a real pain to pick em up. Lol

Left my floor in concrete for that reason among others.
It’s amazing when you have a drop tube feeding a 5 gallon bucket with some bad brass inside, how many spent primers will bounce out from it to the floor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom