Remember, they are not with you forever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 56230 just got back from Tulsa and found my schnauzer/Cairn mix dying from what appeared to be a heart attack. Held her till she passed and just got done burying her. She was nine and active to the end. Go pet your dog cause you never truly know how long they will be with you.

Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short.

Truth! Sad times

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. I hate it when you lose a family pet...a furry family member that is. They really are part of the family and it's tough to lose them. This old guy is about 12, he's a great little dog and totally devoted.
IMG_3085.JPG

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They love us unconditionally. Lost our little Chihuahua last year, she was 13.
Now have a Rat Terrier. One of the best dogs...

Last edited:

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. I hate it when you lose a family pet...a furry family member that is. They really are part of the family and it's tough to lose them. This old guy is about 12, he's a great little dog and totally devoted. View attachment 56238
Wow! That's weird. Here's mine. He's over 11.

Attachments

• duffy3 001.jpg
    duffy3 001.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 113

Latest posts

Top Bottom