Never gets easier…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lost my 13.5 year old Mini Schnauzer at 8 this morning. At 66 you would think that it would not be so hard to bear the loss.

"Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short."

View attachment 333700
2016 road trip dog to Colorado. She loved to go.

I have a 13 yo that looks just like her. 10 lbs of the sweetest dog anyone has ever met, and she loves to go for car rides. I know our time together is growing very short. She has a heart murmur and liver issues, but so far she’s still doing fine for a 13 yo little dog.

I’m so very sorry for your loss. She looks like a beautiful, perfect little princess. I wish you peace and understanding.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had dogs all my life. Now at this point in life I worry what happens to my pet once I am gone. To get another or miss out on the joy they bring.
If it were me, I’d get another one, but that’s from a guy that has 3 dogs and 4 cats. I much prefer the company of my dogs and cats to the vast majority of the people I know.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Age is irrelevant… I have my Gracie. Will be hard when the time comes even though she is an absolute ******* sometimes. Odd how a pet becomes family. Sorry for your loss.

GunnyH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooo hard to say goodbye.

Attachments

• Rainbowbridge.JPG
    Rainbowbridge.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom