Remington fired all AAC staff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a link to another TTAG article in the general forum which mentioned that Remington fired all of the AAC people? Has anyone else heard anything new about the validity of this or have an opinion on its likely affect on AAC branded products? I like AAC products, but if the products will now be literally AAC in name only and not even have any of the AAC people left building them, I am concerned about a massive quality deterioration.

Link:
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/05/daniel-zimmerman/rumor-day-remington-fired-aac-personnel/

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit The Firearm Blog. They want to move ALL employees to AL.

I saw that, but the article indicated they were not offering the AAC employees the option of moving, which is unusual in company relocations in my experience. I'm guessing it has to do with the salaries of the employees in NY vs what they intend to pay in AL. Also, from what I saw, they are not moving everyone yet, are they? I heard they were just moving production of he R1911 and ARs right now... but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom