Renewing licenses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
sounds like you need to take responsibility for your life and quit laying on your butt waiting for the govt. to take care of you.

I'm just asking for a service that I pay for in a fee.You, on the other hand,live off your fat bloated government contracts that we all subsidize.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, confirmed that I will have to make the 100 mile round trip drive just to get a $10 ID card. But the DPS lady said that once I show them my Birth Certificate & S.S. card that it will be recorded in my state DL & ID card file as having been furnished to them after 11/07... so I shouldn't ever have this hassle again... should I lose my DL or ID I can just go to my local tag agent for a replacement. It is a pain-in-the-butt now, but it might be worth it in the future.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd call it a replacement, not a copy. But that's just me.

My DL says renewal also.

I lost my drivers license awhile back, went to get a new one and the new one said duplicate on it. I don't know if they can furnish you a duplicate if you already have a license and didn't lose it. I didn't see anything on the site i posted about lost licenses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom