Renewing licenses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok..... I have a CDL with HazMat so I have to go to the Exam Office every time anyways so I really have no idea but mine was 4 days out last time and they didnt act like it was a big deal but I had by Birth Certificate anyway to renew my HM.

I let mine expire( maybe 2 weeks)a few years ago and I couldn't find my BC so I had to get a copy,go to an exam office to get it renewed.It took 3 hours(because of the wait at the health department for my BC copy) to get everything done iirc.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The whole event pissed me off.The state quits sending out renewal notices.Who the hell looks at their license? I maybe take it out of my wallet once every 2-3 years.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my license expired in june, didnt even realize until i signed up for a sprint contract. it was expired for 4 months 0_0, i took it to the tag agency and all i needed to bring was my birth certificate. however i had a certificate of birth registration from the state of ny. they wouldnt except it at any tag agency i called. i had to order a new bc from ny and it took a week and half. didnt have to re-test or anything though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom